The SALTO XS4 Original + escutcheon is an evolution of the original, and revolutionary XS4 stand-alone electronic lock. Thanks largely to the level of technology packed inside it, the XS4 Original+ brings together the convenience of an offline point, easy installation and no wires; with virtually the same kind of power and performance of an online point. It is likely to be the simplest, easiest form of access control that you ever purchase. Sleek, simple and beautiful in its’ design, but don’t let that fool you. The XS4 Original+ handleset comes packed full of the technology you need to ensure a variety of access modes, and bespoke elements; giving you a choice of hundreds of different combinations. Together these options create one of the most versatile, intelligent handle sets on the market, with class leading technology – and sublime software to back it up!
One of our main factors in choosing SALTO Systems was their ability to incorporate escutcheons which could accept our EPIC (Euro Profile Interchangeable Core) cylinders, thus allowing for the handleset to be given a manual override, in the rare event that particular staff members of customers have need of a manual key.
- Simple installation is possible on any type of door, including those with narrow frames.
- Body and escutcheon made of steel
- Available with mechanical cylinder cut outs for key override or access lock outs (override European and Cam pro le cylinder) with audit trail facility available.
- Mechanical or electronic privacy option.
- The lock can always be opened from the inside (single action panic feature works in conjunction with the relevant mortise lock).
- Complementary escutcheons without reader available to maintain the aesthetics of doors that do not need to be controlled.
- Also available to be specified with additional protection via BioCote® Antimicrobial technology
- MIFARE® (DESFire EV1, Plus, Ultralight C, Classic – ISO/IEC 14443).
- Bluetooth SMART (BLE).