Data Protection Officer (DPO): Ben Read
Data Protection Officer email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
- What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Company name, addresses and employee details
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Rainer Security with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us online or via telephone or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Via end user requests for supplies/products
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
Email you with regarding other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Rainer Security will not share your data with other companies outside of our organisation.
How do we store your data?
Rainer Security securely stores your data at our head office address of Unit B6, Rudford Industrial Estate.
Rainer Security may keep your for up to seven (7) years, in accordance with UK company accounts and history regulations. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our database and destroying any hard copy material not required for the coherent ongoing supply of your company/end users.
Rainer Security may send you information about products and services of ours, from time to time, that we think you might like. You have the right to request that we do not do so, and to request that we do not use your companys’ information for marketing purposes, absolutely.
You have the right at any time to stop Rainer Security from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email specifying as such.
What are your data protection rights?
Rainer Security would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every company employee, and end user is entitled to the following:
a) The right to access – You have the right to request Rainer Security to supply copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
b) The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Rainer Security correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Rainer Security to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
c) The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Rainer Security erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
d) The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Rainer Security restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
e) The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Rainer Security’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
f) The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Rainer Security transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +44 (0) 1903 732211
Or write to us: Unit B6, Rudford Industrial Estate, Ford Rd, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 0BF
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Tailored advertising
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Rainer Security uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what
language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Rainer Security may use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Rainer Security does not share this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We will not share online data collected through cookies with any other third party or our partners.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features
may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites and partners
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +44 (0) 1903 732211
Or write to us at: Rainer Security Products Ltd, Unit B6, Rudford Industrial Estate, Ford Rd, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 0BF
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Rainer Security has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Address: Head office. Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF