A small ¾” utility cam lock available in most SFIC keyways that can be assembled to operate under an existing SFIC small format interchangeable core key system.
- Cylinder—7 pin cylinder available in various keyways
- Easy rekeyability—Allows for”a quick installation and increased productivity
- Non-handed—Field reversible locking positions: right-hand, left- hand, vertical and inverted
- Only 2 cams required—Ships with that meet requirements of all locking positions
- Anti-rotation plate—Eliminates lock rotation, prevents loosening of security in particleboard applications
- Finger pull eliminates need for additional cabinet pull, mounts on front of lock
- Lost motion—key removable in locked or unlocked position, optional key-retaining shifters available