The Arrow Revolution® stand alone touchscreen lever lock offers a high-tech, aesthetically pleasing security solution to enhance everyday lock systems. using state-of-the-art touchscreen technology, end-users can easily grant access for up to 25 individual users without the need to distribute and keep track of multiple keys. The Revolution V3 is simple to program and installs in a matter of minutes.
State-of-the-art touch screen technology eliminates the need to distribute and keep track of multiple keys. The trilingual voice guided touch keypad makes day to day use and programming a breeze. If necessary, the administrator has the ability to lock out a single user quickly and easily.
The Revolution V3 is ideal for areas requiring restricted access such as: healthcare facilities, offices, retail, multi-family, government, schools and colleges.
- ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.36,Grade 2
- Stand-alone touchscreen access locking device
- Interactive voice-guided programming
- Trilingual (English, Spanish & French)
- High tech look and feel
- Volume levels – high, low (default) & silent
- Easy to use, install and program
- Users: 25 users; add/delete individual users
- 4 AA Batteries (1 year life)
- Weather Resistant – Full wrap around gasket on both sides
- Key Override – Uses standard Arrow® cylinders available in AR and CS keyways
- BHMA/ANSI A156.36, Grade 2
Door Prep: Standard Prep; 2-1/8″ through hole, 1″ bore hole for latch
Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/4″ standard; Also available in 2-3/8″ backset
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ and 1-3/4″ thick doors
Keying – Standard cylinder
Strikes: Stainless steel. ANSI A156.115
Packaging: 1 per box, 2 per case
Warranty: 1 year electronic, lifetime mechanical and finish, with receipt for residential use. 1 year electronic and 3 mechanical and finish for commercial applications.
Finishes: US3, US10BP, US15
Functions: V3-51 Touchscreen with key override