The Arrow S1150 Vertical Rod Exit Device offers a reliable and dependable solution at a price you can afford.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL and CUL) listed for accident hazard (panic) standard.
- Fire Exit hardware for hollow metal doors, UL and CUL listed for 3 hour, A label and lesser doors, Prefix “F” before part number.
- ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code
- Fire Exit Hardware for wood doors, listed up to 1-1/2 hour, B label doors
- All exit devices comply with life safety code NFPA 101.
- All fire rated devices comply with fire door and window code NFPA80.
Chassis & Cover: Non-ferrous alloy
End caps: Metal
– 1-3/4″ (44.45 mm) thick,
– 3-3/4″ for single doors, wood or hollow metal
– 3-1/2″ (88.90 mm) minimum stile for double doors
Dogging: Allen-type key standard, cylinder available.
Top/Bottom Bolts/Latchbolt: Brass 1/2″ (12.7 mm) throw top, 3/4″ (19.05 mm) bottom
Throughbolts: Order separately
Rail Assembly: Steel
– F Rail furnished standard for doors up to 36″, can be cut down to accommodate 32″ doors.
– E Rail for doors up to 32″, can be cut down to accommodate 24″ doors.
– G Rails for doors up to 48″, can be cut to accommodate 36″ doors.
Rods: 90″–extension kits available
Finishes: AL, BRZ, Powder Coat, LBZ, (sprayed finishes)